1.14.2011

HOW LONG WAS I GONE FOR?

haha too long!

I was on holidays and we had so many activities that by the time I get to my laptop, I'm brain dead already. It was a happy, loud, exhausting, but very blessed holidays for me and my family. I hope, you guys, had a wonderful time on Christmas and New Year's as well.

And to summarize my holidays in a single blog post, it will be, all about FOOD! (ok, wait, lemme exaggerate that part), all about F-O-O-D!!! (damn, I'm so back! haha lemme whip my hair back and forth in celebration :D)

*picture heavy*

Sushi Hut






 Edamame is so addicting! It's like Pringles, once you pop, you can't stop.=))
crap, it's 2011 and I'm still corny. haha





My sister, myself, a friend and her boyfriend, went for Sushi Hut on Dec. 27th (I think) and it's an all you can eat Japanese restaurant. Aside from eating spaghetti and chicken, Japanese food makes me happy. A once a month trip to a Japanese restaurant will definitely, make me jump for joy.

Dec. 29, 2010 - Joey's

It was our parents' 26th year wedding anniversary, so, we went out for a cozy dinner, at Joey's.









Servings were so big, there were no room for dessert after.

And just before I leave the town again, I and some friends went to another Japanese restaurant called, Tokyo Zone. Originally, we were planning on dining in at Roll'n Pin, a Korean Restaurant. Sadly, they were closed due to some renovations.



 I should learn how to use chopsticks. Anyone here knows how?


 There goes the edamame again. =))









Now, I'm hungry! haha

I'll try to be back, blog and blog hop again on a regular basis. I still have a line-up of entries to do and hopefully, I'll be able to blog again, at least, with 2 entries a week. I'm really tied up with school works and my job, so at times, it's really impossible for me to even take a peek at blogger.

Have a great weekend blogmates!




18 statements:

goyo said...

Enjoy na enjoy ang bakasyon. Nagugutom ako sa mga pagkain na nakita ko.. Ü

Emmaleigh said...

haha nemen! gutom din ako e.

Anonymous said...

Inggit :((( Take me there :|

Mimi said...

hi em, it's good to have you back! all that food is making my stomach grumble. yummy!!! :D

i had a good christmas and new year's too. it's been busy as well. ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

MINAKICHU said...

Weee! You're back it's been really quite awhile since you last posted. Even Mara is not posting anymore, I hope she's ok. Wow food galore and lol for the persistent edamame, now I want edamame too! Haha. Keep spreading your funny clever thoughts more hehe:-)

Unknown said...

HAHA I love food and my Holiday was all about food too!

love this post!

Yen said...

Em! You're back! Haha. :) Nice post by the way. Kakagutom. :D

Emmaleigh said...

@ Mara: I will! hopefully, soon. ;)

@ Mimi: good to know that you had the best holidays. ;)

@ Mina: yes, I'm baaccck! Edamame is really addicting! like seriously, addicting! haha Mara, is more on twitter these days and Tumblr. :D She's just been also busy with school.

Emmaleigh said...

@ Becky: thanks! isn't our holidays all about food?haha

@ Yen: thanks, Yen.

Rose ♥ said...

Hey Em, welcome back!:)

Nagutom ako with all those food photography. Ahhh, the holidays were definitely an excuse to pig out and just enjoy good food.

The sushis looked absolutely YUMMY!

Emmaleigh said...

@ Rose: thanks, sis. :D Now that holidays are over, we all should get back to dieting. haha

Tsina said...

Wooaaa. Bakit nga ba ang busy natin ngayon? Hehe.

Ako naman, after the holidays, parang sobrang busy ko. Tsk tsk.

MiDniGHt DriVer said...

try mo kaming gutomin.. lol..

welcome back em! :)

glentot said...

I'm still waiting for your next batch of movie reviews!

ardee sean said...

nagutom tuloy ako bigla.. inviting pics.. yummm.. ;P

Jag said...

Slurps! Am drooling. LOLZ!

Gia Allana Soriano said...

This post made me really hungry. :PP

AIS said...

grabe, isang order lang jan love, pang family meal na dito sa pinas. pero extreme mga food d2 love. padala ka nmn dito, pa fed ex mo! haha

muukhang masarap yung may nori wrap! mmmMm