3.30.2010

Pinas Haul

I got the last package delivered for me today from the Philippines, yey!

March 5, 2010

I got my Cyleina soap haul from sis younis/Jane, anikershoppe.multiply.com and I ordered a total of 26 soaps from her for this batch.

here's some photos from my Cyleina soap haul.
Photobucket

Photobucket

March 16, 2010
I got my BB cream premium kit and 3 emu oil from sis Desiree of happythreegirls.multiply.com. I have never tried a BB cream before and there are lots of BB creams to choose from depends on your "needs" (light/medium coverage, heavy coverage, oil control, dry skin) so instead of buying a full tube and regret afterwards ( in case it's not the right BB cream for me), I decided to just go for the sample kit which has Missha 21, Missha 23, Skinfood Peach Sake and Skin79. (I will give my own review about the BB creams I've tried on in the next entry.)

Photobucket

March 25, 2010
I got my kikay haul from my team cake sisters, lelila (digitaltraincase.multiply.com), Heatherette and rhumbafrapp. I absolutely adore this kikay haul! When I first opened the package, I got really excited that if I could try everything all at once, I would, lol! you prolly won't drool over this haul but I am really excited that from being a "newbie" in the face painting world, I am finally stepping up and trying something new, from my old basic make up routine.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today, March 30, 2010
I got my last package for my March haul from tutinmuku.multiply.com. I got my sister a jumper dress, and for myself, I got hippie bands and a vanity handbag.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's it for this entry ;) And I wanna thank sis Jane, sis Desiree, sis lelila, sis Heatherette, sis rhumbafrapp and sis Aika for the smooth transactions, thank you very much ladies and thank you for all your help and for entertaining all my "newbie" queries and thank you for the freebies :D



2 statements:

Lynn said...

Wow! you're seriously going kikay with loot like that... :)

Emmaleigh said...

haha I am stepping up my game! lol! I used to look at my old pictures and not impressed with my blemishes and dark circles so I have to hide them haha