If you're not a Cyleina soap "fan", you might be wondering why this Cyleina soap is so special to me.
- I get breakouts on a regular basis, not just on my PMS week, since I started using black pearl and tomato, whenever I breakout, the soaps dry them up and the tomato soap gave me my rosy cheeks :D
- Lavender, I use this to clean my face during the night and I love how my face clears up after each wash. During the day, I am already stressed out with school and sometimes I have to work after so by night time you can just see STRESS written all over my face and the lavender soap just washes the stress away.
- for the body, I've used shea butter, batangas coffee, green tea, grapeseed, papaya's goat milk, rice bran and chocolate, they are all mild soaps (except for the rice bran which is for exfoliaiton) but my favourite soap award for the body goes to grapeseed, try it and see for yourself ;)
- There are lots of BB cream variants to choose from, plus the good reviews each BB cream has (this alone, is enough to put your sanity on the edge haha)
- just like when buying for a new foundation, you have to consider your "needs" (light/medium coverage, heavy coverage, controls oil, for dry skin etc).
- It only has two shades but you have to be sure you picked the right one.