If you're not a Cyleina soap "fan", you might be wondering why this Cyleina soap is so special to me.
- I get breakouts on a regular basis, not just on my PMS week, since I started using black pearl and tomato, whenever I breakout, the soaps dry them up and the tomato soap gave me my rosy cheeks :D
- Lavender, I use this to clean my face during the night and I love how my face clears up after each wash. During the day, I am already stressed out with school and sometimes I have to work after so by night time you can just see STRESS written all over my face and the lavender soap just washes the stress away.
- for the body, I've used shea butter, batangas coffee, green tea, grapeseed, papaya's goat milk, rice bran and chocolate, they are all mild soaps (except for the rice bran which is for exfoliaiton) but my favourite soap award for the body goes to grapeseed, try it and see for yourself ;)
- There are lots of BB cream variants to choose from, plus the good reviews each BB cream has (this alone, is enough to put your sanity on the edge haha)
- just like when buying for a new foundation, you have to consider your "needs" (light/medium coverage, heavy coverage, controls oil, for dry skin etc).
- It only has two shades but you have to be sure you picked the right one.
I will be signing out in a few seconds coz I have to prepare our dinner, but before I leave, I wanna share these videos to ya'll. ENJOY!
- I am a fan! I loved all their cover songs, just like LEGACI, they cover songs with lots of twists and pure awesomeness!
on wordpress, I said that Nick looks like Jimmy Bondoc, but I am taking it back now, coz he doesn't look like Jimmy Bondoc, say, Victor Basa?
2. LEGACI, Cathy Nguyen, Traphik
I am not a fan of Justin Beiber but after listening to Legaci, Cathy Nguyen and Traphik's cover of Justin Beiber's "Baby" song, and just to feed my curiosity, I listened to the original track, yep the original sucked balls! lol! If you don't know Justin Beiber is a bigger star than Legaci, Cathy Nguyen and Traphik you would assume, that Justin is a cover boy.
comment if you think they are awesome!
- doesn't have the "follow" button, my goal is not to have gazillion followers, but it's still fun to know if some people are interested in following you.
- doesn't have the chat box widget,
- the templates are really serious, the whole atmosphere is just "humorless". I am a person who can't generate my own CSS or whatever you call it to create a new layout, so I just rely mostly on google for talented people with free layouts I can use.