Online SHOPPING!!(haha it just had to be bright red, come on! feel the excitement yo!) I am not gonna say, I live to shop coz that's not a fact, shopping is not my full time job either, I am a woman who loves to shop (if I have the moolah ocourse).
Whether in person or by clicking "buy" over the internet, that's me. I go to the mall to shop for clothes, shoes and make up, coz it sucks if you buy something online only realizing after you got the package that the dress or shoes doesn't fit you or your foundation isn't the right shade, all the hassles right?I mean, you've been excitedly waiting for your package only to send them back coz you want the right size. So if I buy my clothes, shoes and some of my make ups in store at the mall, what do I buy online? Where do I buy them?
- I usually buy from multiply sellers
- I buy Filipino crafts/products, products that I know will work for best for my skin.
The down side about shopping online:
- The waiting period. It usually takes 3-15 business days before you get your package (and on one instance, I had to wait for 2 months for two bottles of lotions).
- You really can't splurge on buying products online, because the heavier your box gets, the more money it'll cost you, so you try to limit your shopping on the minimum weight.
- You have to be careful, there are lots of bogus sellers out there now ready to swindle you.
- I get discounts from my multiply "contacts" (they are the ones whom I've been dealing business with for the longest time). They give me discounts sometimes instead of freebies so it won't add more weight to my package.
- Haggling. something you can't do at the mall.
- If you're not a fan of crowded places like the mall but you adore buying things, then you will find online shopping more convenient.
Whatever your preference is, enjoy shopping! It's your hard earned money. (: