Yeah, It's really been a while since someone tagged me to do -- the tag game. haha I get to do two sets of tag questions and I'm really happy about it.
Instructions: Answer the 8 interesting questions and make 8 of your own then tag people and let the fun spread!
First set was from Mara:
If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be and why?
- I wish I wasn't the wild child or I didn't become one. Wild child is not like I'm whoring myself to every guy in town or spending my whole paycheck on booze, I was in "rebellion" mode and decided to not go back to school for a bit.
What's the best moment in your life?
- gaah.. I can't pick one lol! best moment.. hmm.. I'd pick our concert from 2008 for the Give A Life Foundation in the Philippines. All the struggles, the politics, the never ending gossips from people who can't be happy, people who tried anything and everything to bring us down but obviously didn't succeed, all our hard work, our tears, our joys was all worth it coz we filled the 300 seating capacity auditorium, the Standing Ovation at the end, the teary eyed audience, the support after the concert, we knew we accomplished our cause to help people in need, we succeeded all the evil plans that rude people planted on us.
What do you miss from your childhood?
- patintero! all the street games :D except for having kutos, that's the childhood experience I am sure I'm not gonna miss.
What's your favorite makeup brand?
- NARS. I can't live without my NARS Laguna and NARS Orgasm Illuminator.
What's your skincare must haves?
- my dermalogica overnight clearing gel, clean & clear toner, clean & clear blotting film, dermalogica active moist moisturizer.
What's your go-to makeup?
- depends on where I'm going but my everyday go-to makeup is pretty boring. Foundation, concealer, NARS Laguna or NARS Orgasm Illuminator, mascara, I make sure I do my eyebrows too and lip balm.
What's the one thing you wish you could do but can't?
- Go back home. I can't coz I don't have the money for my plane ticket.
What was your childhood dream and what happened to it? (Did you abandon it, are you working on it, or are you living the dream?)'
- I was a cute baby, I always have offers to do some commercials, so growing up, I wanted to become a commercial model, I wanted to become a cover for candy magazine, print ad modeling, I wanna be a director or I wanted to be like Korina Sanchez. When I was in 7th grade and "discovered" I could sing, I forgot about my dream of being a print ad model or my dream of becoming like Korina Sanchez, I wanted to be KIM or just be part of Miss Saigon. What happened to it now? I am overweight :D My folks are supportive of me except for living my childhood dream/s so blahh
Next set of questions are from Minakichu: (ok, seriously, I can't say your name, every time I try, I always end up saying Mikachu instead.. pssh lol!)
Would you consider having plastic surgery when you start having wrinkles?
- No. I can prolly delay aging by being healthy but when I get old and become wrinkly? Plastic surgery? NO! Coz I really don't see the point of it, sure I can make my face look younger, how about my neck?my hands?can plastic surgery do something about it? how about my knees?my butt?they can do something about my sagging breasts for sure but I'm not gonna look proportion, my face ironed out and the rest of my body looks like they just got out of the laundry. Yeah. I don't wanna look like Donatella Versace.
Where's your fantasy date?
- Fireworks. Watching fireworks together and be cheesy. Yep! that's a fantasy date for me. I'm not the type of girl that you can please with luxury, I'm happy enjoying the simplest things in life.
Name the countries you'd like to visit?
- I wanted to visit the 7 wonders of the world.
What would you do if you won 1million dollars?
- give some to my charities, give money to my parents and sister, visit the 7 wonders of the world, get P to gimme a love child or children. :p
If you could ask a genie for 3 wishes what would they be?
- I wish my genie is powerful enuf to grant me 1.) WORLD PEACE 2.) Ensure good health for my family and friends 3.) STOP world hunger.
What's are your pet peeves?
- Swollen headed people - yeah coz they think they're all that! they're untouchables, they feel like they own the world and people around them are their f*ing slaves. People who succeeded in life and just forgot where they came from.
- Drama wannabe queen - people who always cry for sympathy, people who overreacts, too sensitive.
- Fishing for compliments - I HATE people who fish for compliments. Ya' know, uploading a picture saying they look ugly/fat when all they wanted to hear/read is/are compliment/s.
- dirty toenails - some people are just too busy with their faces that they forget they also need to clean/take care of their toenails.
What makeup product can't you live without?
- Foundation, concealer and lipbalm.
Who inspires you?
- Volunteers. Yeah they don't get paid for what they do, but the amount of sacrifices they carry out for a cause they believe in is really overwhelming.
SO FOR MY QUESTIONS:
1. Do you wanna be the opposite sex for a day?Just out of curiosity?
2. Do you wanna have a reality show and get your life filmed at least 3 times a week?
3. Do you think you can handle the Presidency job? (of a country of course, not the classroom presidency).
4. Is there someone whose feelings you've hurt recently?
5. What's your jologs attitude?
6. If you are allowed to change one thing from your physical feature, what would it be and why?
7. Have you ever felt jealous over a friend's success?
8. What's the wildest thing you've done as a teenager? and did your parents found out about it?
So Imma start tagging people now.
I tagged three people, and if you find my questions interesting enuf, please do the tag game and comment me back so I can read your answers. ;)