5.30.2010

just another TAG GAME!

yey! I love tag game! I got a new follower and I checked her site out and followed her back (yes, if I do get followed, I follow them back :D) and saw this tag game, she tagged everyone so I assumed that included moi :D so here it goes..


Photobucket

RULES:
1) Copy this picture and put it into your own post
2) Answer all the questions
3) Tag as many people as you like
4) Tell them that you've tagged them
5) See what they answered!

Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?*
- Be extremely intelligent

Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?
-go without washing my hair for a year, it's easier to shave it bald than have a stinky mouth for 365 days.

Be Rich or Famous?
- either. if I'll be rich then I'll be famous, if I'll be famous, I'll be rich eventually so either works.

Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?
- SHOE COLLECTION!!

Be able to sing or be able to dance?
- I can already hit some notes, I just want to be better.

Be stranded on a Desert Island or in the Desert?
- on a desert island

Have a Computer or a TV?
- computer

Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?
- neither

Drink out of a Teacup or a Mug?
- mug

Receive a bunch of Flowers or a box of chocolates?
- a bunch of flowers.

Have a hug or a Kiss from someone you love?
- both

Wear Converse or Stilettos?
- Converse ;) -- same

Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?
- Johnny Depp ohhlalala

Be a Fairy or a Mermaid?
- a FAIRY!!

A Coffee or a Cup of Tea?
- cup of tea

Pink nails or Blue nails?
- either

Live somewhere sunny or somwhere cold?
- somewhere in between. jk I'm ok with 4 seasons. I don't know anyone who would want to be sunny all year or coldness all year, we all want "varieties" right?!

Have an amazing house or an amazing car?

- amazing car. what's the use of the amazing house if you can't make it a home?

Be kind or funny?
- be kind. :D

Eat Sweets or Cake?
- Cake, not all cakes are sweet anyways.

Hold a Tarantula or a Snake?
- NEITHER!!
Wear a neclace or a ring?

- a ring :D

Laugh or Smile?
- Laugh

Be hated or be a hater?
- be hated. I love to be the center of my "haters" lives.

Wear Pearls or Beads?
- meeeh, either

If you had to choose, lose your sight or your hearing?
- hearing.

Have lots of money or lots of friends?
- lots of money, what's the use of having so many "friends" when they are not trustworthy?! so lots of money with a few trusted friends :D

Love or be loved?
- I am a lover and I wanna be loved back :D

I AM TAGGING EVERYONE!! SO FEEL FREE TO DO THIS GAME, COMMENT HERE SO I CAN READ YOUR POSTS BACK ;)




7 statements:

αвву M. said...

nice answers ;D ty for following back ^^

Emmaleigh said...

thank you! and no problem ;)

Anonymous said...

Did it! Thanks Emmaleigh <3

Unknown said...

uh excusme that's gorgeous!!

zarahbabe said...

like this.will repost on mine.followed you too:-)

Emmaleigh said...

@ Mara: i'll check your answers out :D

@zarahbabe: thank you:D

Lynn said...

I like the more natural look on you... but the rocker chick look is FIERCE! lol.