myfingersRtyping! yay! I was so thrilled this morning when I went online to check my emails, go on facebook, read latest news about the Presidential elections in the Philippines and o'course to check my blogger only to find out that Mara, left me some love saying my blog had been awarded! It's my first blog award. I was in the "kindergarten" feeling when I started to be a blogger, trying to explore the world and meet new friends. I have really no intentions on being a famous blogger, like I've said in this entry, I blog about randomness, my life as a young adult, my POV on certain issues, and if someone appreciates/comments, thank you! and if there's none, it's ok. When I saw the award this morning I was almost in tears (no exaggeration, really) when I felt my randomness and my blogger "attitude" was appreciated one step higher when the (in Mara's words) "Hey, I like your blog, it makes me smile like ^__________^" was awarded to me.
So enough of my dramatic speech and I will just pass the happiness around as I will name my 5 myfingersRtyping kickass awardees.
So in no particular order: Why these blogs are kickass?!
- Mara of Be Like What - I wanna make it clear that I am not giving this special award to her coz she gave me one, I wanna give Mara this myfingersRtyping kickass award coz she rocked the Imperfections topic she hosted at our local Team Carnival weekly entry (ok, no offense meant to the other hosts, but hear me out first). The Imperfections topic was one of the theme of the week I had a hard time on composing, because I don't know what approach I'll take on this one, not unlike other topics that you talk about your hobby, the stuff that you love about, the things that makes you happy and what your blog is all about. Talking about your flaws and having other people know about your "insecurities", is kinda tough (: Mara, you deserve this award coz you kickass bloggerfriend! (:
- Lynn of thefoureyedoptimist - she's a kickass because she takes on current events and writes it with, tho it's about seriousness, it's still fun to read that whenever she expresses herself, it feels like to me that it's her, her own words -- her Point Of View, words that was not from the articles/issues she's taking on. I feel the simplicity in her personality. Lynn, you're a kickass because I admire your faith in God, I appreciate your Sunday scriptures and I feel like you are so down to earth. (:
- John of Johnonline - I'm not gonna lie, I know this person in real life, we went to the same high school and we're even classmates in junior year, but that's not the reason why he deserves the myfingersRtyping kickass award. He is one of the smartest in our batch, and when I first encountered his blog I wasn't surprised with the "smart" ambience -- so him. John, tho I am not really that used to in calling you John yet, you kickass because you let people like me, know who the real you is. You like exploring the world just like everybody else, you love to be in love and you get hurt just like every person in this world, enjoy life my friend. (:
- Erika of theerikaeffect - This girl is the bomb! She is one of the first few bloggers I admired. She kickass because she is such an artist, on my used to be wordpress account, I've stated there that I am not good in ranting so I try not to rant as much as possible. Erika on the other hand, when she rants, it's still "lightweight" (ok, don't get lost here, her blog is not all about her bombasting over life and things lol!) not like any other rants that you feel tensed after reading it, I was smiling most of the time after reading Erika's ravings as it was written in the most artistic way possible and that my bloggerfriend is the reason why you deserve the myfingersRtyping kickass award. (I hope she gets her fingers into working again and be back in blogging.)
- Valerie of surrealprincess - Thanks to this "sister" for making me a badge. I wasn't expecting that she'll actually make me one coz we just "met" once in a thread. You're one of the 5 awardees my bloggerfriend, coz of your thoughtfulness I felt like I have an "identity" now as a blogger. I look at my star badge every single time I am on blogger. Yes, I don't have a goal on being a famous blogger but because you of you, I know my star shines in my own way.
RULES FOR THIS MEME
- Put the logo on your blog or post.
- Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
- Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
- Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.