No, not May as in a person but the month of May. I looked at my laptop clock and it says 10pm and 2 hours from now, and it's a new month!
What happened to May? dunno, felt like I accomplished NOTHING for this month, I had so many plans laid out -- 2 more hours and May 2010 is over and my plans are still -- waiting to happen.
- Kickboxing - I am not sure if you already know about this, but I do kickbox or at least used to, it's been over a year since I stepped in a dojo. When I moved out last year I couldn't find a dojo or gym near the place where I used to live and plus I was jobless so even if I find one, I still couldn't afford to pay for the monthly fees. I got a job now and obviously can afford to pay for it, I still can't bring my feet into hopping on the bus to take me to the gym coz of my work sched. I am planning to take cardio kickboxing first for a month or two just to help me get back in shape and do the basic stuff again so hopefully I get my sched fixed for June til the rest of the summer so I can lose some weight and be in shape before school starts again. Plus, I miss the bruises you know :D haha kidd!
- Guitar - I've neglected my guitar since I, yes, moved out lol! I promised to master the guitar this month and it's been 2 years or 3 years now since I've learned how to play it, I am still stuck at A,G,D,EM,AM,C,E chords.
- Job - I want another job so I can pay my debts faster! haha Spring and Summer are the only season I can actually work full time and a part time job so I can save up good before school starts again so I don't have to worry if I get load up with coursework and not be able to get hours at work.
- Diet - idk, I'm always on a diet anyways soo blaahh
- Buy a macbook pro! -- one of the reasons why I wanted another job!
- Credit card - not to apply for a new one or to increase my limit, but I promised that I'm not gonna mess with my credit card. Guess what?my visa's maxed out.
How was your May?was it productive?or just like mine?still waiting to happen?