It's almost June 2010
I should be sleeping now coz I have work tomorrow.
But my fingers are not tired yet and wanting to type even senseless words.
I am actually thinking of what topic should I be blogging next?
was thinking of..
or the recent (well not very recent) hoopla that happened between Vice and Tado?
Jejemons are probably the easiest topic to blog about these days haha meeehhh I've been wanting to blog about the Vice v. Tado brouhaha but I felt like that post will be a "strong" one that will make eyebrows raise.. sooo let's see if I can rephrase what I've already composed in my head, if not I'll still be blogging it.
soo let's see..
Hello June 2010!
No, not May as in a person but the month of May. I looked at my laptop clock and it says 10pm and 2 hours from now, and it's a new month!
What happened to May? dunno, felt like I accomplished NOTHING for this month, I had so many plans laid out -- 2 more hours and May 2010 is over and my plans are still -- waiting to happen.
- Kickboxing - I am not sure if you already know about this, but I do kickbox or at least used to, it's been over a year since I stepped in a dojo. When I moved out last year I couldn't find a dojo or gym near the place where I used to live and plus I was jobless so even if I find one, I still couldn't afford to pay for the monthly fees. I got a job now and obviously can afford to pay for it, I still can't bring my feet into hopping on the bus to take me to the gym coz of my work sched. I am planning to take cardio kickboxing first for a month or two just to help me get back in shape and do the basic stuff again so hopefully I get my sched fixed for June til the rest of the summer so I can lose some weight and be in shape before school starts again. Plus, I miss the bruises you know :D haha kidd!
- Guitar - I've neglected my guitar since I, yes, moved out lol! I promised to master the guitar this month and it's been 2 years or 3 years now since I've learned how to play it, I am still stuck at A,G,D,EM,AM,C,E chords.
- Job - I want another job so I can pay my debts faster! haha Spring and Summer are the only season I can actually work full time and a part time job so I can save up good before school starts again so I don't have to worry if I get load up with coursework and not be able to get hours at work.
- Diet - idk, I'm always on a diet anyways soo blaahh
- Buy a macbook pro! -- one of the reasons why I wanted another job!
- Credit card - not to apply for a new one or to increase my limit, but I promised that I'm not gonna mess with my credit card. Guess what?my visa's maxed out.
How was your May?was it productive?or just like mine?still waiting to happen?
We blog to express our emotions, we rant, we rave, you name it, it's like a diary but the only difference is, a blog can be viewed by hundreds of people, we chose to blog publicly we can't control who can see it, who can comment. Whether we admit it or not, every entry that we publish, we look forward to who's gonna comment, who's gonna like it, who won't. We always wait for a new comment, be it from one of our followers or just from a random stranger blogger who happened to be blog hopping and hopped on your site, we all want more than just "blog hopping" or "was here", we want other people's opinions too.
I know for a fact that other people are not "showy" but deep down there, they adore you, so when a random comment just like what Aryan had written in the cbox it can really make a difference, because someone didn't just blog hopped but showed some appreciation too.
So please, don't get the wrong idea ok?! :D
And because I am really happy, I also wanna take this opportunity esp to the teentalkers out there (I've been a ttalker/candymag reader since I was 16 :D) to take part of the 2010 Candy Teen Blog Awards, you don't have to be a teen to vote ;) And I am campaigning for Aryan. Visit her blog and you should be able see this (see picture below) on the right sidebar.
just click the help me out by voting link
SPECIAL SHOUT LOVE:
To Mara for the special love you've shown me esp last week, when it was my turn to host the carnival. Yes, we love each other -- in a platonic way. Last time I checked, Mara was very much in love with Miki and I am very much in love with P. sooo don't ever start thinking the other way.. :D
I just decided to practice my make up application "skills".. urgh I suck! haha I have to watch tutorials first before I attempt in applying what I've learned on me. I did or at least TRIED so hard to do the "fierce" look. you gotta give me A for effort here.
1) Copy this picture and put it into your own post
2) Answer all the questions
3) Tag as many people as you like
4) Tell them that you've tagged them
5) See what they answered!
Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?*
Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?
-go without washing my hair for a year, it's easier to shave it bald than have a stinky mouth for 365 days.
Be Rich or Famous?
- either. if I'll be rich then I'll be famous, if I'll be famous, I'll be rich eventually so either works.
Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?
Be able to sing or be able to dance?
- I can already hit some notes, I just want to be better.
Be stranded on a Desert Island or in the Desert?
- on a desert island
Have a Computer or a TV?
Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?
Drink out of a Teacup or a Mug?
Receive a bunch of Flowers or a box of chocolates?
- a bunch of flowers.
Have a hug or a Kiss from someone you love?
Wear Converse or Stilettos?
- Converse ;) -- same
Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?
- Johnny Depp ohhlalala
Be a Fairy or a Mermaid?
- a FAIRY!!
A Coffee or a Cup of Tea?
- cup of tea
Pink nails or Blue nails?
Live somewhere sunny or somwhere cold?
- somewhere in between. jk I'm ok with 4 seasons. I don't know anyone who would want to be sunny all year or coldness all year, we all want "varieties" right?!
Have an amazing house or an amazing car?
- amazing car. what's the use of the amazing house if you can't make it a home?
Be kind or funny?
- be kind. :D
Eat Sweets or Cake?
- Cake, not all cakes are sweet anyways.
Hold a Tarantula or a Snake?
Wear a neclace or a ring?
- a ring :D
Laugh or Smile?
Be hated or be a hater?
- be hated. I love to be the center of my "haters" lives.
Wear Pearls or Beads?
- meeeh, either
If you had to choose, lose your sight or your hearing?
Have lots of money or lots of friends?
- lots of money, what's the use of having so many "friends" when they are not trustworthy?! so lots of money with a few trusted friends :D
Love or be loved?
- I am a lover and I wanna be loved back :D
I AM TAGGING EVERYONE!! SO FEEL FREE TO DO THIS GAME, COMMENT HERE SO I CAN READ YOUR POSTS BACK ;)
When I received the email from Team Carnival, with all the direct links to all who participated, I excitedly opened all of them in a new tab and read them one by one. I don't have a reputation for being "nice", I don't sugarcoat the truth, I say what I wanna say, I don't kiss asses, so don't think I am trying to impress with what I'm gonna say -- but I am really impressed with all the entries and that's the truth! (this is me, what I like, I like, what I don't like, I don't, I say it without caring much if I'll make you cry or not). To be unique in your blogging approach and to be able to come up with an entry with different topic each week is already an achievement, come on, not everyday we are at our best and this is the reason why I said I was amazed with these bloggers who made it this week.
So the challenge for this week is on me. After reading all the topics and jotting down all the similar main points that these babes made, how the heck am I gonna incorporate all these thoughts into one shindig that will make an impact to the readers? that will make them actually think, "is social networking (yes, hun, that includes -- blogging)
*whew* that was a long ass intro wasn't it?..
Social Networking: Even kids who were just born a minute ago already has an account, (well of course it's the proud momma and dadda who signed up for them), they'll prolly learn how to say facebook and speak text first before their nursery rhymes -- of course I was just exaggerating! seriously these days, who doesn't know what social networking is and what it does?How many social networking sites you actually have an account with?! Isn't that pretty tiring to manage?I mean whatever you have on facebook will be on friendster too?and MySpace?etc etc? and the people who'll comment and get to see those are just the same people?! Talk about dedication eh?!
After reading all the social networking entries, these are the main points that if we didn't all agree with, at least two or three shared the same thought.
- Social Networking - we all sign up for an account for friends and people whom we've lost contact with thru the years/ relatives and friends living abroad.
- second, for business related purposes
- third, for "stalking", come on?who didn't had that stalking phase with your crush? :p or even with your enemy?
Mara - THE babe who got TURNED OFF for a while...
Shoutingwind - the used to be social networking "whore" but now a REFORMED babe.
Scorpion syrup - in her estimation -- virtual life is the new SOCIAL LIFE and is torn between should I delete my twitter and plurk or not, babe.
Mindy - the FILTER babe.
Michelle - the babe who said that -- social networking may be a two-edged sword, but you can use it to your advantage if you know how to use it properly.
Lelila - the "STALKER" for real babe.
What is social networking for you?
Before I wrap this entry up, just wanna give some tips on how to be safe online and how to make it enjoyable for everyone.
- DON'T add friends on facebook MySpace, friendster etc etc if you don't know the person. Don't ever think that you're that HOT that's why someone added you up as a friend, you don't know the real intention behind that angelic smile.
- DON'T put pictures up of yourself or your friends naked pictures or almost naked pictures for everyone to see, "flaunting" THE body should be done in a more appropriate manner.
- If you think you're pretty, DON'T put pictures up saying "oh I look ugly in this picture" blah blah if you are just fishing for compliments, if you look ugly in that picture, why upload it in the first place? Not unless you really want people to write "no babe, you look pretty in this pic."
- If you think you're sexy, or if you're size 0 or even size 5 DON'T put up pictures saying "oh look at my bulging tummy omgosh! I'm so fat!" if size 5 is considered as horizontally challenged people?what does that mean for a size 10 like me? three elephants all together?!
- If you're a blogger(most especially), try not to reveal your full name in your blog, you don't know who will come across your site and might be interested in using your identity to scheme money out from other people.
- no matter how "ugly" or professional looking your shots are, always watermark it.
- again most esp for bloggers who tend to take pictures and blog about our delivered goodies, edit and cover the part where it says your name and your address, you're smart to know why.
- or if you really don't like the drama, delete all your accounts :p
I bet you already have an idea what today was like eh? yezzir! snow snow snow baby girls and baby boys.. 'twas raining for most part of the day tho, which is ACCEPTABLE btw, we need rain once in a while after weeks of scorching heat right?! at this point, you prolly had enuf of my drama already huh?! so I'm just gonna -- END -- my rant just like that.
The bf is supposed to come at noon today but because of the bullshizz that happened at the registry and at his bank, he had to take care of those first. lalalalala I finished what I was cooking, took a bath, air-dried my hair, straighten it, then I tried switching channels between the replay of So You Think You Can Dance audition episode and the movie License to Wed trying to kill time and hoping and praying at the same time that the bf is on his way to my apartment so we could eat and head to the mall. It didn't took any much longer til the bf FINALLY came! It was already raining heavy outside so after we had late lunch, we decided to just stay home and take a nap and wait for the rain to stop.
it wasn't snowing heavily at this point yet, compared to the amount of snow falling down from the sky at this very second.
I took a picture of the beautiful--NOT snow outside while waiting for our order.
garlic parmesan traditional wings which is really salty btway. eeck!
That's it for my Saturday babes, so lemme take you a day back and tell you what happened on my Friday.
I met my tita and her twins at the mall yesterday just to stroll around, eat out and buy stuff. I really did enjoy my day out with them, I haven't seen my tita and the kambal in ages and dayyuum! kids grow fast! They're like trying to talk to me and all I could understand was "hi ate! arehdjssshehejsakaksjsjskajjeeeddddssshhh". haha can't wait for them to speak straight up and just have a baby conversation with them. We literally hopped from one store to another from one phase to the other, deng! It was really tiring but FUN.
And before I end this entry, I wanna tell everybody that I found..
Dory was in the aquarium too, but I was having a hard time taking a picture of her coz she was being hyper swimming around soo screw it! I'll try next time.
making a statement that I was actually here
And I end my entry now.
My friend is selling her Longchamp Le Pliage Eiffel Large Short Handle, limited edition, from Europe bag with an asking price of 9,500 php. It is guaranteed authentic with authenticity care card. Brandnew, and never taken out of its plastic except for picture purposes. Reason for selling: she's got another longchamp bag and figured won't be needing this bag so she's selling it. Pictures of the longchamp bag below (I used her gt/cake handle for watermark just in case you're a forum-er and might recognize her nick).
hardware of Longchamp Eiffel
flap of Longchamp Eiffel
back view of Longchamp Eiffel
front view of Longchamp Eiffel
I got a good pampering today, from all the pollution, stress and just the craziness in this world, who doesn't need a good facial and a massage right?! and waxing of course not unless you wanna be a walking ball of hair haha Then I stopped by Oppa! and got myself a souvlaki platter take out.
Talked to mom and dad today. We never had a decent talk in the past 7 days because of my crazy work sched, mom and dad is an hour ahead my time so whenever I get off work at 11 and by the time I get to my apartment, my 'rents are already in the lala land. My mom and I were talking about TFC and her soap opera's when dad called my cellphone..
Em: o, papa is calling my cellphone?
Mama: asa basement kasi yan ako andito sa taas nagko-computer. kala nya siguro wala ka pa sa apartment hinde nya alam magkausap tayo kala nya tulog na ako.
Ok, seriously, these lovebirds should know what the other is up to lol!
3 months from now (when my 'rents drive down here for the last stretch of the summer), the bowling battle between the boyfriend and the super dad is ON! haha sumbong (complained) to my dad how I sucked last Sunday with the bf and I's bowling match and my dad was like "ay! no doubt na yan!" -- ouch! haha my dad isn't Paeng Nepomuceno (sp?) but he sure is also a bowling champ, medals and trophies proved that.. so let's see who'll win the battle between the super dad and the boyfriend a.k.a adobo (my dad calls him that coz of my bf's "love" for the ulam, adobo) my dad's piece of advice to adobo? "practice pa!".
I have a mall date tomorrow with my Auntie and her adorable twins :D omgosh! haven't seen the kambal in ages! BUT before our mall date, I will clean my apartment tomorrow and I'll make sure it's spotless before I leave -- yes, including my bedroom lol! I'm just gonna leave my sister's room alone, don't wanna mess with her stuff or she'll go ballistic when she comes back in August with the mom and dad.
My bebe got himself a new car today, a birthday gift to himself (which is a month early). I was surprised when he called and told me he bought the car already, so I teased him about me driving the car and pimping it and he flipped out lol! ohh men and their cars.
That's my Thursday loves ;)
and happy 42 months my bebe, ily -- ok ENOUGH of the cheesyness lol!
sooo back to business, I know some of you are really curious on what a blog carnival is.
What is blog carnival?
A blog carnival is a type of blog event. It is similar to a magazine, that is dedicated to a particular topic, and is published on a regular schedule, often weekly or monthly. Each edition of a blog carnival is in the form of a blog article that contains permalinks to other blog articles on the particular topic. [source: here]
Who/where can we join the carnival?
Every blogger is welcome to join the carnival! YAY! I am not sure how many Filipino blog carnivals that there is out there, but the one that I currently affiliated to is at Team Carnival .
How to join Team Carnival?
One of the requirements to join is to have a blog of course :p and you can join the fun by clicking Team Carnival , and
- be a follower
- grab the Team Carnival badge which can also be found on the left side bar of my blog, so feel free to grab it. The badge's purpose is for you to be identified as a member of the carnival.
- every week there is a host with his/her chosen topic for the members to share their thoughts for everyone, and once done you can submit your entry by clicking the "submit entry" which can be found on the header. The topic of the week is blogged by the host of the week and by the team carnival admins. (as you can see in the example picture below, the topic of the week is all about social networking sites hosted by myself).
wooootttttttttt! Guess what article I saw written in our local paper about 2 days ago while I was enjoying my coffee break in our break room?!
So when I get home later this afternoon from my spa appointment (haha just felt like rubbing it in :P) I'm gonna blog hop again! yay! So if you haven't "heard" from moi in the past days, it doesn't mean I am not interested in your posts, I just don't have the energy to log on and read blogs after a looooong day at work, don't worry peeps, I have all weekend to get to know the bloggers I followed by reading their entries. I didn't imagine that blog hopping is really this interesting, it's interesting because tho I don't know them personally, I feel like I'm starting to get to know them bloggers just by reading their entries. I learn from them, or I give "advices" if needed, be updated in the latest happenings ya know those stuff :p or I just simply enjoy their blogs that I look forward for them to write new blog posts.
Yay! done entry! haha I will publish this now so I can take bath and head to my spa appointment.
Take care my blogger friends (:
HEAR YEH HEAR YEH bloggers! This entry is a call for posting to all the members of Team Carnival.
Yes, I am Team Carnival's week#9 host, and my chosen topic is all about..
Everyone or almost everyone are into social networking for
- what's your main reason for having one?
(or 10 different accounts from different sites.)
- do you think people these days are "abusing" the use of social networking sites?
- have they (people with social networking sites) gone overboard when it comes to updating the every
nanosecond of their lives?
- can these social networking sites "protect" us from perverts and killers out there?!
Rant, appreciate, blog however you like ladies with this week's chosen topic and I am looking forward to your entries at the end of the week ;)
Happy Blogging ;)
Em's meaning of friends - someone I can talk to and just be here for me through good times and bad, just a strong shoulder I could lean on times when I can't even hold my head up high. People I can trust, people, I am not afraid to show who I am, friends who'll accept the 100% Em package! no if's no but's.
We meet different kinds of people from different walks of life everyday, at school, work, bus station, at the gym or dojo or just while having our morning jog, and yes, even ONLINE (bloggers, chatters, etc), some people will stay as a total stranger to us at the end of the day, people who'll stay for a while or people who'll eventually be part of our lives and be our friends.
We have lotsa stories to share to everyone on how we met our friends, some clicked instantly, some started off as "enemies" and so on.. But did it ever occur to you how online "friendship" works?Do you have a story to share? Brace your
The Success and Failure of Online Friendship
Emmaleigh (yes! felt the oommphh of my bloggerwood name?! haha beat that!)
Not that I don't have any computer/internet access when I was still back home in the Philippines, but during that time, I only use the computer when I needed to use Word, Excel or Power Point and a little bit of help from Mr. Yahoo. You can say that most of my life were spent with friends at school or at home. My weekends, even during my senior year in high school were devoted in playing patintero and sekyo-base, ahhh those days.
Then came when the family had to migrate for a better future abroad. I was sad, cried a river and can't even imagine how billions of miles away I am gonna be with my friends. I was scared coz during those times, we were not as techie as it is right now, and the only main thing on how my friends and I can communicate is thru roaming texting and maybe email.
uhaah- uhaah sniff sniff Friendster was born in the filipino community, little by little everyone ask: "may friendster ka?add mo ako!" this person adding this person, then found this "interesting" chic then added her then she found a yummy hunk then added him, it's the cycle. Messenger and joining groups, mIRC, online forum, we meet them, then we ask them for their -- friendster account (we wouldn't, if that person isn't appealing enough right?!). Social networking sites played a MAJOR role in our lives today whether we deny it or not, no matter how jologs it may sound, online "friendships" and some "love" started this way.
When I became into it (all of the above haha), I've met so many friends, it was overwhelming that when asked about my social life, I have nothing to say but friendster, messenger and online forums. It basically, took over my life! 70% of the time I had to lie to my parents about doing research when in reality, I was just chatting. I was flirting. It's a nice feeling to know that I've made so many friends in so little time I've became a chat addict, everyone felt like they're part of my life, everyone felt so true, they can be trusted.
FAIL. coz not everyone you meet online or in person are meant for you to trust. Some will hurt you, some will defend you, some will stay true, some won't. But online friendships and maybe love can also be a story of success. I may have "lost" some people along the way but there are some for keeps for sure! I am proud to say that our friendship is not just about keeping each other company online when there's nothing else to do. For me, and based on my experience, online friendships can turn into real one when after not talking to each other for a long time because of your busy sched, you still manage to keep the fire burnin'. Just like any real life friendship, it's real when it's not always about you, when it's also about them, sharing your frustrations and finding something to talk and laugh about.
Always remember, just because a friendship didn't work out the way you wanted it to be doesn't mean those people are not worthy anymore. Some people are meant to meet each other for a life lesson, others, so you can have someone to share your sadness and happiness with. So if a friendship or a love online didn't last, don't be sad for a long time, everything happens for a reason, one day you'll have the courage to look back and have something to be thankful about.
So that's my entry for this week's Carnival. If you wanna join the fun and meet other bloggers too, join us at Team Carnival.
Thank you for making this far! ;) hope you enjoyed my entry.
The title of my post was from the song with the same title, At the beginning, ;) it was also our high school graduation song.
- I am scheduled to work 7 days straight haha 2 down and 5 more to go.. I overlooked at my schedule and had so many switches with everyone so now, there goes my consequence, 7 days straight at work. oh wells, at least I got the weekend off! woot!
- I just found out today that my friend gave birth this morning (NYC time) to a healthy baby girl. (can't wait to see the pictures!)
- It's been raining since yesterday, no rants. It's been humid for the past week anyways, so yay for the rain!
- Bought 3 pairs of gladiator sandals last Tuesday (no pics, I am in no mood to take pictures and upload it, maybe next time. :D)
- felt sad with the 2 hour episode of Grey's last night.. 'twas sooo tragic :(
- I surprisingly "won" against the temptation of eating
piggin' outmy quezo real ice cream
hmmkay, that's about it lol! I need to come up with an entry for the ONLINE FRIENDS entry for this week's Carnival. I have to write it now or else I'm gonna miss it this week.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
* 7:44 (the bf calls me every morning to let me know he's in school already).
2. How do you like your steak?
* hmm, I'm not a red meat person but if ever I'll eat steak, it should be well done.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
* can't remember :(
4. What is your favorite TV show?
* hmm, I watch showtime and Agua Bendita on TFC :D because it's AI season, I watch that too, I love House, Criminal Minds (I find Dr. Spencer Reid really smexxy!)
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
* IDK, I'm not really sure. I don't have a particular place in my mind on where in the world I wanna live, just somewhere safe. :D
6. What did you have for breakfast?
* yakult, and chicken steamed bun.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
* Asian, Italian, Greek
8. What foods do you dislike?
* exotic and okra!
9. Favorite place to eat?
* Earl's, Kobe, Oppa
10. Favorite dressing?
* Caesar, poppy seed, Italian
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
* I don't drive.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
* as long they're not jeans! :D
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
* I wanna go to UK and visit some friends, shop at Jersey, Tokyo and meet Doraemon and Hello Kitty, South Korea and spend a week at Jeju Island, Egypt, I am just really curious :D, and Philippines of course, haven't been back home in the past 7 years.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
* half full.. ok, I wanna go more into details but too lazy lol!
15. Where would you want to retire?
* dunno yet, too early to think about it as my perspective in life will change as I continue my journey, so I can't answer this now.
16. Favorite time of day?
* the time where I clock out and done my work for the day.
17. Where were you born?
* Makati, Philippines
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
* WWE (haha) basketball, boxing (kick-boxing).
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
* I dunno.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
* dunno either
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
- everyone! -- same!
* no, thank you.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
* morning person :D
24. Do you have any pets?
* none. but after watching Hachi, I am saving up now for an Akita ;)
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
* I've lost 2 pounds in the past 7 days beybeeh!
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
* I wanted to be an artista. when I was little, I've been getting offers for TVC's and i wanted to be a muse for TJ hotdogs lol! (all for Alvin Patrimonio haha)
27. What is your best childhood memory?
* patintero, sekyo-base, taguan, simbang gabi, karoling, araw ng mga patay (the sementeryo, takutan days)..
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
* dog person
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
* yezzir! all the time.
31. Been in a car accident?
* when I was in 4th grade.
32. Any pet peeves?
* jejemons (do I really have to explain it?!), humidity, people who use public transpo like busses and let their bags "sit" next to them instead of giving that space to a real person.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
34. Favorite Flower?
* I don't have a favourite in particular.
35. Favorite ice cream?
* not an ice cream person BUT if there's ube and quezo real, I'm not gonna stop eating until the tub is empty.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
* Mcdonald's, Wendy's
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
* none. I'll take my first written test next week or the week after lol!
38. From whom did you get your last email?
* I checked my blogger email and it was from Mikki helping me out with my layout crisis. (Thanks again Mikki!)
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
* storeS. H&M (most of my clothes are from H&M), Spring, Aldo, Sephora
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
41. Like your job?
* nope. that's why it's called-- JOB, you don't have to like it but you have to suck it in for your bills sake.
* meeeeh it's ok
43. What was your favorite vacation?
* every single one, coz I'm with the people I value most in my life.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
* the boyfriend
45. What are you listening to right now?
* Sungmin's falling slowly version.
46. What is your favorite color?
* green, pink
47. How many tattoos do you have?
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
* not sure
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
50. Coffee drinker?
And to the beautiful bloggers I am tagging, if you'll do this game please comment on this post with your link so I can check your answers out. Thank you! ;)